Jäsenen DR1665 uusimmat tuotokset

1. D

Hei from Phoenix, Arizona, USA!

Vs: Hei from Phoenix, Arizona, USA! Thank you for the continued warm welcome and comments on Gearbox Magazine. ;D For some time, this site was down? Server issues? I was unable to access the site for a few days, and then spent the last two weeks in Germany visiting friends, where I had no...
  2. D

Vs: Hei from Phoenix, Arizona, USA! @JP ;) :peukku @Blim I suspect you are right. I have never seen so many little dots above letters before! Still, I have a great respect for Finland and hope to one day visit. I don't know how I will communicate when I am there, but I will try! @Pumpkinca...
  3. D

Vs: Hei from Phoenix, Arizona, USA! Thank you, Gsx. :) I am looking forward to spending a little time here. Sorry I do not speak Finnish. It is said to be the most difficult language to learn, yes?
  4. D

I found your community through a post on GalantVR4.org. Someone found video from your Summerday meet and shared them with us. Here is a link to the thread: http://www.galantvr4.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Board=UBB13&Number=924819&page=0&fpart=1 My name is Brian. I live in Phoenix and I have...
Takaisin
Ylös Bottom