Jäsenen Gata Skog uusimmat tuotokset

1. G

Outlander Turbon lastuttaminen

Vs: Outlander Turbon lastuttaminen I suspect this is about tuning.. My car is the most tuned outlander in Sweden so far, and im glad to help if i can if anyone wants some tips. But my finnish is really bad, so please write in english if you need help from me. //Gata Skog
  2. G

Instructions how to switch board language to english.

Vs: Svenska or English? I will try, it would be cool to attend an event. We usually are around outside of Lahtis when we are there, or in suburb of Helsinki, norra Haga. When i find some time i am going to get a beginners course in Finnish to see if i can get some back, only bad words left in...
  3. G

Re: Svenska or English? Big Thanks! My Finnish is really gone, i had the language when i grew up with a lot of Finnish kids, but im an old fart now ;D //Gata&Skog
  4. G

Hi! Ive got a pretty powerful Outlander Turbo. Im Swedish and i found my way this far by translation from my girlfriend. Its very hard when everything in the forum is in Finnish, even in the International section....... I go to Finland, to my girlfriends parents, outside of Lahtis about 4 times...
Ylös Bottom