4g63t

Vs: ...

My car's E16. That means taht thous that I nead are for E 1_ 5G Galant 84-88.
This are the original part numbers that samitsu gived to me: MB354309/MB354310 and MB488843/MB488844 !

Slider

Galant VR-4 Monte Carlo e39 / Lancer 1.6 CB RE85
Ylläpitäjä
Club Member
Sijainti
Taipalsaari

Hi.

Sladde made a small mistake, but i think those are what you are looking for.

E1-sarja 84--87 Kulmaparkki vasen (alkuperäinen). . . . . . 50-3537 84.50 ???
E1-sarja 84--87 Kulmaparkki oikea (alkuperäinen). . . . . . 50-3538 84.50 ???

Those are "corner parking lights" to your car. Really expensive thou. :( 169e pair.
That (alkuperäinen) means "orginal", it may be the reason to pretty high price.

Sladde

Hy... sanoi
Hy my name is Dražen !
I drive 99' gst eclipse & 88' E16 (129HP)Galant soon also 4g63t from 98' gst eclipse!

Sorry for wrong information I gave. :seina :seina
I just read fast your first post where I assumed your target car for these blinkers is "88' E16 (129HP)Galant".

Would these two I found in "Auto tarvike ja purkaamo M. Niemi" be correct if I ask these after their vacation 30.6-3.8.2008?
http://www.pettyurl.com/6jy

Those are used and marked A2 condition priced 25€ each.

Lari​

4g63t

Slider sanoi
Hi.

Sladde made a small mistake, but i think those are what you are looking for.

E1-sarja 84--87 Kulmaparkki vasen (alkuperäinen). . . . . . 50-3537 84.50 ???
E1-sarja 84--87 Kulmaparkki oikea (alkuperäinen). . . . . . 50-3538 84.50 ???

Those are "corner parking lights" to your car. Really expensive thou. :( 169e pair.
That (alkuperäinen) means "orginal", it may be the reason to pretty high price.
that's to much!
170€ + shiping? ??? ???

Slider

Galant VR-4 Monte Carlo e39 / Lancer 1.6 CB RE85
Ylläpitäjä
Club Member
Sijainti
Taipalsaari

Yes. Shipping is also added to that prize. But if Sladde can find you used ones.. :)

4g63t

Sladde sanoi
Sorry for wrong information I gave. :seina :seina
I just read fast your first post where I assumed your target car for these blinkers is "88' E16 (129HP)Galant".

Would these two I found in "Auto tarvike ja purkaamo M. Niemi" be correct if I ask these after their vacation 30.6-3.8.2008?
http://www.pettyurl.com/6jy

Those are used and marked A2 condition priced 25€ each.

Lari

Pleas chek me that!
I don't know what is ther ofered because I don't understand your language.
New update's about my car soon.

4g63t

Can some one contact this guy and ash him woud he like to sell thous position lights that I'm looking for?
I have send him a Question,but no replay.

here is the link: http://www.nettiauto.com/viewVehicle.php?id_car=2091972&show=inline&id_vehicle_type=&id_make=49&id_model=574&id_car_type=&id_fuel_type=&id_gear_type=&pfrom=&pto=&yfrom=&yto=&engineFrom=&engineTo=&mileageFrom=&mileageTo=&id_domicile=&search=Go+%3E%3E&PN[0]=simp_search&PL[0]=simpleSearch.php?show=inline@id_vehicle_type=@id_make=49@id_model=574@id_car_type=@id_fuel_type=@id_gear_type=@pfrom=@pto=@yfrom=@yto=@engineFrom=@engineTo=@mileageFrom=@mileageTo=@id_domicile=@search=Go+%3E%3E

Best regards Drazen

Sladde

Sorry for late appearance but those were gone when I called there soon after their vacation was over.

I will keep my eyes open.

metanolman81

Sijainti
Espoo

"4g63t", you should try asking nickname "samitsu" for those lights you are looking for. He has got many e15 mitsubishi galant models on his yard ;D

Try private message preferably, please :)

4g63t

I'm nota a member on this forum so I can't PM!
Can some one do taht pleas in my name I would be greatful.

Update to my proyect!
Engines are out and today they are going in.I'll put pictures sone.
SWAP is allmost comed to the end!

People pleas help me with thous lights!

4g63t

Are there any news about thous lights?

I nead one more thing, ECU for the 4g63t JDM engine,the engine is originally from 97 Eclipse 2G,or a bether solution all of a electrical instalation of the engine(wires)! ??? ??? ??? ???

4g63t

4g63t sanoi
Are there any news about thous lights?

I nead one more thing, ECU for the 4g63t JDM engine,the engine is originally from 97 Eclipse 2G,or a bether solution all of a electrical instalation of the engine(wires)! ??? ??? ??? ???

here are the pictures of the engine

4g63t

can some one contact this people and ask if they are willing to sell me thous lights?
here are the Links for thous adwerts:

http://www.nettiauto.com/viewVehicle.php?id_car=2187471&show=inline&id_vehicle_type=&id_make=49&id_model=574&id_car_type=&id_fuel_type=&id_gear_type=&pfrom=&pto=&yfrom=&yto=&engineFrom=&engineTo=&mileageFrom=&mileageTo=&id_domicile=&search=Go+%3E%3E&PN[0]=simp_search&PL[0]=simpleSearch.php?show=inline@id_vehicle_type=@id_make=49@id_model=574@id_car_type=@id_fuel_type=@id_gear_type=@pfrom=@pto=@yfrom=@yto=@engineFrom=@engineTo=@mileageFrom=@mileageTo=@id_domicile=@search=Go+%3E%3E

http://www.nettiauto.com/viewVehicle.php?id_car=2184027&show=inline&id_vehicle_type=&id_make=49&id_model=574&id_car_type=&id_fuel_type=&id_gear_type=&pfrom=&pto=&yfrom=&yto=&engineFrom=&engineTo=&mileageFrom=&mileageTo=&id_domicile=&search=Go+%3E%3E&PN[0]=simp_search&PL[0]=simpleSearch.php?show=inline@id_vehicle_type=@id_make=49@id_model=574@id_car_type=@id_fuel_type=@id_gear_type=@pfrom=@pto=@yfrom=@yto=@engineFrom=@engineTo=@mileageFrom=@mileageTo=@id_domicile=@search=Go+%3E%3E

Thanks in front for your'e efert

Ylös Bottom