H

Hy...

Hy my name is Dražen !
I drive 99' gst eclipse & 88' E16 (129HP)Galant soon also 4g63t from 98' gst eclipse!
I'm here because i nead some parts!
I see that Galant for The Finland market haves Front position lights with white blinkers ( picture no.1),and I nead them! on my car are like in pict.2!
So if any one haves them pleas contact me! or leav your e-mail adress in topic & i contact you!

here are the links forthe pictures:
NO.1.

NO.2.

J. Puhakka

Club Member
Moderaattori
Vs: ...

... sanoi
and is there someone that can help me?

I'm not sure where you can get those, because if I recall correctly they were sale at least in Motonet (www.motonet.fi) years back,
not sure are they selling them anymore (At least, clear corner blinker for E15 galant was not anymore in their inventory list)

maybe someone who has purchased recently can help more..

eki75

Galant 1.8td-88, 720tkm "Eläkkeellä", +FD 15
Sijainti
Karstula-JKL-Kolho

Hello

You should ask here, looks like they have those on stock..

http://www.auto-lehtinen.fi/yhteystiedot/index.phtml

These are NOT new ones, but should do the trick..

Here are some other options..

http://www.varaosahaku.fi/index.php?index=default&link=search&searchmode=1&group_id=&parttype_id=0&vpost_id=&company_id=&code_vc=&code_pc=&page=4&pc1=111&upc=&vc1=171&vc2=113&vc%5B%5D=171113100&pc1=111&pc%5B%5D=111100100&xcompany_id=&fvehiclemodelyear=&tvehiclemodelyear=&vehicleeumile=&xcode_vc=&textsearch=&listmode=&limit=

-Eki

samitsu

Turbo yössä...
Club Member
Moderaattori
Sijainti
Taipalsaari

Tähän väliin suomenkielinen kommentti... Eihän E15-Galantissa ole umpion vieressä kuin parkit Suomessa,vilkut ovat puskurissa
ja mahdollisesti lokasuojassa sivulla,en ole tutkinut olisko parkkilampussa paikkaa vilkullekin jotta sen voisi siihen lisätä...? Joku
paremmin kieltä osaava voisi tän kääntää kysyjän luettavaksi...? :) Ja kaipa nyt tavallisia E15-parkkeja on jollain myydä...?

?

pleas can some one translate me SAMITSU'S mesage? ??? ??? I dont speak Finish!
I would be greatfull!
I see that he hawes car like that and he haves thouse position lights!i found front bumper blinkers WHITE on e-bay, covers costs 0,99$ 2 PEACES
her's the picture

J. Puhakka

Club Member
Moderaattori

... sanoi
pleas can some one translate me SAMITSU'S mesage? ??? ??? I dont speak Finish!
I would be greatfull!
I see that he hawes car like that and he haves thouse position lights!i found front bumper blinkers WHITE on e-bay, covers costs 0,99$ 2 PEACES
her's the picture

Basically he told that he thinks that all Galants in Finland are with "clear corner/parking lights", because blinkers are in the car side and in the front, and so Finnish cars doesnt have blinkers in corner units(?)

Example:
http://image.nettix.fi/extra/carimg/1026701_1026800/1026711_b_1f89c6215422d232.jpg
http://image.nettix.fi/extra/carimg/1639301_1639400/1639339_b_b918f1dc1ddf34fc.jpg
http://image.nettix.fi/extra/carimg/1628901_1629000/1628921_b_0c743feb9aea353c.jpg

?

Can some one take a picture of that Unit( white position light) and putt it here? i'm intereste how does it look like?
Sumitsu do you have that two pairs extra for me to sell,give,or traide?

?

soory because i wroute your nick incorctly! samitsu :seina :seina :seina

samitsu

Turbo yössä...
Club Member
Moderaattori
Sijainti
Taipalsaari

Maybe "sumitsu" is good nick in Japan... :) :) Maybe you can buy new ones: (your local dealer...?)
Check that you have right connector type: left picture: MB354309/MB354310 and right picture: MB488843/MB488844

samitsu

Turbo yössä...
Club Member
Moderaattori
Sijainti
Taipalsaari

Ja joku kielitaitoinen vois vielä kertoa ettei minulla oo ylimääräisiä ehjiä myytäväksi,ja niinku kuvasta näkyy,vilkun kohdalla on
"sokea" lätkä mihin näppärä jätkä tietysti pystyy tuunaamaan vilkkupolttimonkin... :)

Slider

Galant VR-4 Monte Carlo e39 / Lancer 1.6 CB RE85
Ylläpitäjä
Club Member
Sijainti
Taipalsaari

English translation to the above Samitsu´s post:

I don´t have enough spares to sell.

And as you can see from the picture, there is an empty "slot", where the turn bulb should be. It is possible to add that bulb later.

?

At my local deler i must Whait for the spark plugs about 2 weaks,and for some thing like that I Don't even nead to ask I alredy know the answer we don't have it,or we can't order it!
But i went there & asked! nothing!
Does any one have them her? can some one chek her were can i buy them because i can stare in those onlyne stores i don't see anything because i don't know the language!
Samitsu myn konektors are like in the right picture! But that all cold be modyfied! Pleas sell me a pair! Where did you fid that pictures?
Like I'm going to put the engine from 10 yares juger car in it! What cluch is good for that 4g63t?

?

Samitsu do you want make a trade,or sell mepair pleas! you give me thous i give you myne! my'n are 100% ok,no traces of use! I can send you pictures!

samitsu

Turbo yössä...
Club Member
Moderaattori
Sijainti
Taipalsaari

I am sorry but i can't help more... I hope that you can buy new ones... By the way,do you have more pictures about Galant...?

Hemmetti,vai pitäis ulkomaankauppaa alkaa tekemään jollain parkkilampuilla... :) Oli jo aika paljon jaksettu laittaa kuvat ja
osanumerot,mutta pitihän se auttaa miestä mäessä kun on noin hienon mallin auto kuitenkin... :) Mistähän maasta kaveri
mahtaa kirjoitella...? No jos joku vielä jaksaa selostaa jotain niin tehköön selväksi ettei minulla kerta kaikkiaan ole myytäväksi
noita lamppuja vaikka se uskomattomalta saattaa kuulostaakin... :)

?

do you know any one there who have it,or where to buy them? It look like that all scandinavien market haves them!
Does any one ells in this club haves E1? series Galant exept you?
Yes I have pictures but no newer one because the car is litlebet diferent now! Biogger brakes, engine is prearin to be taken out,etc.but here are some:

Do you have more picture of your cars! Are they finished?
Pleas find me thous position lights!

All of thous pictures are with 16" wheals,and in one of pictures are new 18" with 215/35/18!
And what do you say for my car!
When i finish him i'll put new pictures!

cristan

Club Member
Rekisterinhoitaja
Toimihenkilö
Moderaattori
Sijainti
Hönölä

Kroatiasta taisi kaveri olla. Laittoi sähköpostia, pitää kääntää se sulle Samitsu. Siinä oli liitteenä jopa sun autonkuva :D

cristan

Club Member
Rekisterinhoitaja
Toimihenkilö
Moderaattori
Sijainti
Hönölä

cristan sanoi
Kroatiasta taisi kaveri olla. Laittoi sähköpostia, pitää kääntää se sulle Samitsu. Siinä oli liitteenä jopa sun autonkuva :D

Samitsu just asked where are you writing from, and I replied to that, thats all...
I sent forward your e-mail to samitsu and P.Harju.

?

thanks for that! :peukku :peukku
I'm realy desperet starting to be! :( :( :(
Today i recived wrong clutch!
I payed it 600$+250$ shiping and it doesnt match!
They are sorry they sent me wrong one! :eek:

People is there any one that have thous position lights?

?

yes the same as Saporo! 4g64 129hp!
I know that e16a is g64b (112hp),but this one is 4g64,how i don't know!
That is confirmed by local deler because when it was on servic they also sad taht he's that!
before me my father drove it,since 1989-1993( since that it was 3. car in the family) and from 1997 it was not driven( putted in garage).He bought him from a friend in Swicherland.
I had also e15a 87.galant he is damaged in car acidend prety bad(engine fell out)!
In that one I was originali planing to put 4g63t, but now its the destiny of e16!

and is there any more galants her on forum?
did you found any position lights for me?

Slider

Galant VR-4 Monte Carlo e39 / Lancer 1.6 CB RE85
Ylläpitäjä
Club Member
Sijainti
Taipalsaari

Hello, Samitsu requested me to post few urls to his projects.

First one is going to be (someday) Stainless and on everyday use. Yes, thats stainless steel what you see in pictures. :D
http://www.mitsubishiclubfinland.com/keskustelu/index.php?topic=16452.0

Another one is very rare in finland.. e15 Turbo Royal Digital, and as you can see from the pictures, it is now pretty average condition, but it will be "mint" :)
http://www.mitsubishiclubfinland.com/keskustelu/index.php?topic=12868.0

Both of them are supposed to be long time projects, and they are finishing very slowly, but someday they will be ready.. :) And sorry, there is too much text, i don´t have time to translate that to you, but you still see the pictures. :)

Do you have some inside pictures of your car, it looks pretty nice from outside. and 4g64 is nice engine too. :D

?

yes it's ok engine!no problems with it!
but I want that 4g63t in there it's much more power ! 214hp stock,but with that bigger IC,new ECU,a some more thing it'll be much more!
Interiour is allmost stock except neon,ICE, steering wheal, but seatas are going out because the racing clams are going in!
And yes it haves only 123700 km!
I'll put new pictures soon,adlist interiour!

And is there some whwere thous position light for me!
Ask Samitsu does he want to trade,for myn?

?

Sumitsu can you tell me catalog number of thous position lights,or some number by what i can look for them?
Are thouse that numbers that you gived to me in few posts before?
Thanks!

?

thanks tomorow friend will lock if he can order them,but i'm still looking for thrm!
so if anybody haes them pleas contact me!
I'm crazy allrady because of thous tiny things that can make your life living hell!
Today i drive with GST about 90 km/h,when i my rearweav miror i see 200sx(1,5bar bust,bigger turbo,IC,dastek unichip,...) of a friend and he's dumm face in it!and he passes me,but i could not let him to do that,pedall to the flor and race is on,but then to problems begined!
after about 4-5 kilometers of thet my transmison have gone in 1000 litle peaces,after only 78546km!
and now i have a nead to buxy one more transmision for galant!

?

update, i bought new transmison!
:seina no more racing!
Only slowly from now! Expensive sport! :) :) :)
does any one knows what would i get with coplete exoust 75mm for 4g63t, whitout cat, and only Back pipe from Remus Hard Line?

?

her are some updates to my Galant project!Yesterday Some parts comed from USA!
in day or two engine is going out of the car,and 4g63t is going in!

pipes for intercooler are being made by a friend from aluminium,and then i'll put thous pictures also!IC is from Forge!

And have any one found thous position lights?

?

Happy new year!
Onnellista Uutta Vuotta!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope I wrote this OK!

?

The project is in the standstill position! some essential parts for the engine are missing!
And because of that holl thing is going nowhere!
Friend who is making pipelines for IC break his arm before few day ago,and that to is not finished!
So now i can only await for thous things to continue with it! Clutch also did not come. And this holidays were her,so I can't complaine about holl thing! it'll be ready till summertime. I hope so.

But have any one found anywhere thous positions that I'm looking for?
Pleas people help me!

miikka

It might be better for this thread to be in project diaries-section, or what do you think? :) Seems like you're writing a real diary, so, you'd be the first non-finnish diary writer over there ;)

Diary-section is "Projektipäiväkirjat" in finnish, that's enough to know for you, and I think that Puhakka or some moderator may move this thread to that section, if it's ok for you?

?

4g63t still in stand still position!
But the 4g64 is little bit tuned up,it haves now 151hp. Ported head and mega sqirt are responsible for that increas of power.
I'll put pictures of new setup,and the chart from mesuring the power.

Once again are there some were thous position light,that some one would sell to me??

P

pictures

Here are some pictures that I have promised.

And I'm still looking for this position lights so PLEAS can some one help me to find them.
New or used i won't mindeenithig goes!

J. Puhakka

Club Member
Moderaattori

? sanoi
And can some one help me with thous position lights?

I have to ask that you really do know that in Finland they are not position/turning lights, only parking lights.. Position/turning lights are in the back of the front fender..

?

J. Puhakka sanoi
I have to ask that you really do know that in Finland they are not position/turning lights, only parking lights.. Position/turning lights are in the back of the front fender..

I would change them to be like this on may car and have position/turning lights in them.
I'm buying thous for Finish market because they are white or holl transparent.
can some one finde for me them there?

samitsu

Turbo yössä...
Club Member
Moderaattori
Sijainti
Taipalsaari

Eiköhän nyt saatana sentään jotenkin saada yhden parkkilamput lähetettyä maailmalle,kun joku ilmiselvästi HALUAA sellaiset...!?
Jotkuthan jo joskus lupautuivat asiaa hoitamaan mutta ei ole ilmeisesti edennyt sitten mihinkään...!? Itselläni kun ei nyt ainakaan
oo aikaa eikä tietotaitoa hoidella jotain ulkomaanmaksuja ja -lähetyksiä,mutta joltain varmasti onnistuisi...!? Sellaiset lamput
varmaan jo jostakin alkaisi löytyä että saadaan tämäkin asia pois häiritsemästä...!? Eihän siinä varmaan oo mitään riskiäkään kun
pyytää etukäteen rahaa tilille tarpeellisen määrän ja sitten sen kun lähettelee jos homma toimii...!? Ajattelin vaan että saisi
jotenkin autettua asiassa kun kaveri on varmaan jo sata kertaa lamppuja kysellyt eli ei vissiin ihan lämpimikseen...!? :( :)

J. Puhakka

Club Member
Moderaattori

samitsu sanoi
Eiköhän nyt s**t**a sentään jotenkin saada yhden parkkilamput lähetettyä maailmalle,kun joku ilmiselvästi HALUAA sellaiset...!?
Jotkuthan jo joskus lupautuivat asiaa hoitamaan mutta ei ole ilmeisesti edennyt sitten mihinkään...!? Itselläni kun ei nyt ainakaan
oo aikaa eikä tietotaitoa hoidella jotain ulkomaanmaksuja ja -lähetyksiä,mutta joltain varmasti onnistuisi...!? Sellaiset lamput
varmaan jo jostakin alkaisi löytyä että saadaan tämäkin asia pois häiritsemästä...!? Eihän siinä varmaan oo mitään riskiäkään kun
pyytää etukäteen rahaa tilille tarpeellisen määrän ja sitten sen kun lähettelee jos homma toimii...!? Ajattelin vaan että saisi
jotenkin autettua asiassa kun kaveri on varmaan jo sata kertaa lamppuja kysellyt eli ei vissiin ihan lämpimikseen...!? :( :)

ite voin hoitaa lähetykset sun muut jos joku lähettää mulle vilkut tms. jos mies ne nyt niin haluaa (ja näemmä haluaa), mutta en tiedä nyt tarkalleen mitä vilkkuja hän haluaa, ja millä rahalla, motonetin vilkkupari kuitenkin aika tyyris viron(?) hintatasoon?

miikka

They're just wondering if someone could finish this and send you the lights, since none has qualifed to do that yet. There will be someone who will handle the lights for you, I think he'll contact you asap.

4g63t

miikka sanoi
They're just wondering if someone could finish this and send you the lights, since none has qualifed to do that yet. There will be someone who will handle the lights for you, I think he'll contact you asap.

I would be greatfull.
I'm lusing my nerws with this ishue.
What do you say foe my car!
No one coments.

Sladde

Hi,

Those mentioned clear blinkers is available in motonet I believe there is only one pair left in Vantaa.
ETUVILKKU\PARKKILYHTY\LASIT MITSUBISHI GALANT ETUVETO 84--92
E31-33 88--93 KulmavilkkuPARI "kirkkaat lasit". . . . . . . 48-4529 69.50 ???
model...years....corner blinker pair "bright glass".....motonet part#..Price 69.50€ for pair

Is this the right set for you and how is the price because that is what few have thought might be high for you?

www.motonet.fi -> Varaosat (spare parts) -> Valitse Automerkki (Choose car maker) -> Valitse automalli (choose car model)
takaveto means rwd and etuveto is fwd.

Hope this helps and if you want those and can get money to me for those and postage I can get and send those to you.
I will first make sure there is that pair left.

Best Regards
Lari

4g63t

Sladde sanoi
Hi,

Those mentioned clear blinkers is available in motonet I believe there is only one pair left in Vantaa.
ETUVILKKU\PARKKILYHTY\LASIT MITSUBISHI GALANT ETUVETO 84--92
E31-33 88--93 KulmavilkkuPARI "kirkkaat lasit". . . . . . . 48-4529 69.50 ???
model...years....corner blinker pair "bright glass".....motonet part#..Price 69.50€ for pair

Is this the right set for you and how is the price because that is what few have thought might be high for you?

www.motonet.fi -> Varaosat (spare parts) -> Valitse Automerkki (Choose car maker) -> Valitse automalli (choose car model)
takaveto means rwd and etuveto is fwd.

Hope this helps and if you want those and can get money to me for those and postage I can get and send those to you.
I will first make sure there is that pair left.

Best Regards
Lari

5G is from '84-'88.can some one look about that?
The price is probably corect if they are new.That means that they are ful OK.

Ylös Bottom