• EVO IX

Äänet 3 50.0%
  • EVO IX

Äänet 3 50.0%

• Äänestäjiä yhteensä
E

evonik

Hi all,

my name is nik from greece, I visit Finland quite often. I drive a red EVO IX, 386 PS, 48,5 Nm.
I would like to drive to Finland with my Evo someday. How is prisonfood there? Grin

My modes:

# ECUTEK
# RS BOV
# Walbro pump
# K&N Panelfilter
# Greddy Downpipe
# Testpipe - Decat
# Greddy - Trust Titanium Racing Catback
# Greddy Oilcooler
# Exedy Twin plate racing clutch
# Ralliart and Powerflex bushes full kit - front, rear, engine etc
# Billstein PSS9 + H&R coils
# Yokohama A048 235/45/17 semislicks
# Camber -2,3 fr, -1,3 r, toe out fr, toe in r

mittel-1579.jpg

Sorry I wanted to add a comment and I deleted it accidentaly. I have some finish-language problems ;)

I wonder however that although 110 times read, no reply was made, at least for a welcome :-[ ???

Nik

Anderz

VR4-19T & Legnum
Sijainti
Espoo
Vs: EVO IX

Hello and welcome
Very nice Evo you have!
Is there a Finnish flag at the back of your car :peukku
Don't know about the prisonfood here but I know that you can get really big tickets for speeding ::)

Harri K

monenlaista kippoo....
Sijainti
Tampere

Welcome Evonik!

We chatted at irc a couple of days ago.
I think that flag is behind the car because Evonik's wife is Finnish :)

E

evonik

I changed my avatar and now there are replies. You don't like boobs, or what? ::)

Yes I always have a finnish flag on my cars/bikes because of my finnish wife (since 20 years) from Tampere and half finnish children and because of the Great finnish drivers in F1, WRC, Enduro and Motocross.

Unfortunately regarding car prices and taxation Greece is very similar to Finland. Regarding roads it's great fun in winter on snow in Finland and kind of similar fun on the slippery roads in Greece, both countries Evoland.

Nik

Skydiver

Sijainti
Kerava

Hi Nik!

And welcome to our site! If You are planning to drive your Evo to Finland please let us know. It would be nice if we can gather a group of people and have a meeting somewhere. :peukku

For example we have planned track days to following dates: 1.6. 28.6. and 17.8. and of course we have lots of other kind of meetings too during the next year.

Hopefully we'll see You someday here with Your Evo! :peukku
- Harri -

T

The Swede

Hi Nik !

I am a non-Finn who has an Evo IX in Finland (FQ-320 originally but has 440bhp and 560Nm). I use it in area of Oulu.

Really great, but you should use it in winter there, which gives practical problems as you need studded tyres to use any of the power.

In summer, driving in Finland is sh1te (sorry guys). The roads are as badly infested with the local Gestapo, sorry... Poliisi, as the forests with mosquito's.

Good luck !

Ylös Bottom