Hello from Canada :)

K

Kristopher

Hi everybody!

Just wanted to say Hello from Canada!

I was enjoying looking at the gallery then noticed your autos are left-hand-drive also, like ours! That made me wonder about looking for a vehicle from Finland for import to Canada. I'd like an early Evo (1,2,3) or a L200 Diesel. This means I have lots of research to do!!

I think I will have to begin by looking for companies in Finland that export autos to other countries. Then I'll have to make sure I am permitted to bring a Finnish vehicle into Canada.

Enjoy your Mitsubishis!
I have only two of them left, a 2005 Lancer Ralliart 2.4L 4G69 and a 1991 Eclipse 4wd 2.3L stroker (4G63 with a 4G64 crankshaft)

Kristopher

Vs: Hello from Canada :)

Hello. In my opinion you should not import anything from here to canada. :D Because of the Salt. Finnish cars are pretty rusty. :(
One thing is that i think finnish cars are too expencive, because of taxes.

Is salt used in Canada btw? You have similar winters there like we. :)

Those early Evo:s are almost all (or all) from Japan, so they are RHD. Someone can correct me, but real Finnish evo, imported officially was evo8.

(I added Language chooser to Gallery, i dont know does it work well, but now you can choose English)
http://www.mitsubishiclubfinland.com/galleria/main.php?g2_fromNavId=xc50b7302
That link should have English directly. :)

Greetings

Hi

Thank you for the quick reply. :peukku

Yes we have winters here that can get really cold and snowy. Many major cities use salt on the roads but it is better if you go further north - that way the snow stays frozen and ice is not a problem.

I'm in the province of British Columbia where we don't get a lot of snow, so they mainly use gravel on the roads.

I saw on www.myevo.com there were some Evo3 and Evo4 that were LHD. Those must be conversions in that case. Maybe I will look for a LHD L200 then, there is a company in the UK that seems to have older L200s in LHD.

Thank you for the language chooser link, that's excellent :)
One day maybe I'll finally make it to Finland and learn the language! ;)

Kristopher sanoi
I have only two of them left, a 2005 Lancer Ralliart 2.4L 4G69 and a 1991 Eclipse 4wd 2.3L stroker (4G63 with a 4G64 crankshaft)

Kristopher

If you are using messenger, can you contact me? uitto_6@hotmail.com or give me your mail address, i have few questions regarding your eclipse, I have my eclipse as a project now, styling stuff 8) but that engine intrests me.

welcome to visit finnish dsm site also www.dsmclubfinland.com

And welcome on board at mcf 8)

Kristopher sanoi
I saw on www.myevo.com there were some Evo3 and Evo4 that were LHD. Those must be conversions in that case. Maybe I will look for a LHD L200 then, there is a company in the UK that seems to have older L200s in LHD.

I meant that here in Finland we dont have older (streetlegal) evos LHD, cause they werent officially imported. I dont know much how it is on other countries. I could imagine Australia could have some, and they are LHD too. :)

That gallery thingie.. I meant to make English available long time ago, but forgot it. Now i had proof that it is needed, so i did it. :)

Slider sanoi
I meant that here in Finland we dont have older (streetlegal) evos LHD, cause they werent officially imported. I dont know much how it is on other countries. I could imagine Australia could have some, and they are LHD too. :)

That gallery thingie.. I meant to make English available long time ago, but forgot it. Now i had proof that it is needed, so i did it. :)

I beg to differ. There are many pre-VIII streel legal LHD Evos here in Finland. Because of the insane car tax, there is no point buying one from Finland, though. And Autralia is RHD country.

Takaisin
Ylös Bottom