hello from Estonia!!!

• Viestiketjun aloittaja Maxpain
  • Aloituspäivämäärä
M

Maxpain

hi!

Nice car! In this forum is other estonian member.thats nick is LM.

Evo bodykits is ordered from local company what makes glassfibreboats and those bumbers for rallypeople

In finland is hard to swap engine or turbo the old engine. Because law says that you must upgrade brakes, run the emission test (cost 1000 Eur) etc.. But some members is working to tune that CB4A lancer / 4g92 engine....

ps. LOL Prisma  ;D ;D

M

Maxpain

Some mods:

4:1 exhaust header from RPW or if you want to do your self measurements is:

- Pipe lenght is 670mm from exhaust to collector where all pipes join.
- Inside diameter is 36mm

K & N replacement airfilter partnumber 33-2074 and if yo want to bigger sounds, then take a way that resonating pipe what is attached to airfilter box.

Niko Päivinen

Colt, Lancer, Pajero
In Memoriam
Sijainti
Lahti
Nice ride! Great to know that our neighbours from Estonia are finally starting to find our site on the web.

Hope to here more often from Estonia in the future :D

verylame

Sijainti
Tallinn, Estonia
Hello neighbours!
This is my 93` lancer glxi 1.6, some exterior mods were made this summer, but its not the end ;)
lancer01.jpg

lancer02.jpg

i've seen some lancers on your site with evoIII bodykits... i couldnt find where to buy it on the web, maybe you can help me?
also would like to know about any perfomance modifications!

nice page, lot of members, keep goin'!  ;D

M

Misukka

Hello! ;)

It that hood home made or have you buy that from the shop ???

lancer02.jpg

verylame

Sijainti
Tallinn, Estonia
tnx 2 everyone :)

Evo bodykits is ordered from local company what makes glassfibreboats and those bumbers for rallypeople

i wonder how much does the evo III front bumper cost in your country?

did anywone have experience changing standart (4g92) engine to other (for example 4g63) on lancer?

btw, i was thinking about making the mitsubishi club of estonia... but i'am afraid there won't be much members :(

J

janus

That price for the front bumper is for a semifinished product so some grinding has to be done and also some brakets have to be attached. There are some info about the procedure in our member pages

http://www.mitsubishiclubfinland.com/keskustelu/YaBB.pl?board=jtyt;action=display;num=1053379917

Where did you bought that spoiler of yours? Do they have web pages?

verylame

Sijainti
Tallinn, Estonia
That price for the front bumper is for a semifinished product so some grinding has to be done and also some brakets have to be attached. There are some info about the procedure in our member pages

http://www.mitsubishiclubfinland.com/keskustelu/YaBB.pl?board=jtyt;action=display;num=1053379917

Where did you bought that spoiler of yours? Do they have web pages?

cant see the member page -> "You are not allowed to access this section."

there is one man in tallinn who make spoilers for a very good price... unfortunately he doesnt have a web page, so if you have any questions you can ask me!

T

teme

You still have stock engine ? ???

hmmz... if I counted right, then :
stock engine + sport exhaust = ricer ;D ;D ;D ;D

verylame

Sijainti
Tallinn, Estonia
teme sanoi
You still have stock engine ? ???

hmmz... if I counted right, then :
stock engine + sport exhaust = ricer ;D ;D ;D ;D
i wanted to make exterior mods first then engine... now i decided not to tune this engine, but to find more powerfull one (4g63 for example), but no money now :-[

M

Misukka

Not much :eek:
If some clubmember pay that car and bring it to finland, do he/she have to pay taxes or something else "extra" ???

How many km is driven that car?

JokinPaha

Suzuki GS450S -86, Sunnyt -83 1.8t ja HB -92
Sijainti
Kajaani
After 1.5.2004 Estonia will be an EU country, so there will be same rules as if you brought a car from Germany. Am I right?

zare

WRX MY05 SJE II / PPP
verylame sanoi
but to find more powerfull one (4g63 for example)

just wondering...
is there allready a vehicle parked in your garage which has a 4G63 or 4G63T under it's hood ???

L-200

-98 2,8 pitkä ja -8X pätkä :D
Sijainti
Äänekoski
J. Hukkanen sanoi
After 1.5.2004 Estonia will be an EU country, so there will be same rules as if you brought a car from Germany. Am I right?

That is correct. And when you/anybody imports car fron other EU-country to Finland, remember that taxes+elv(special Finnish extra-tax to car) is calculated from general marketprices by finnish lancer-models.
References to estimated tax amount to car can be found at finnish customs netpages http://www.tulli.fi/fi/03_Yksityishenkilot/02_Autoverotus/index.jsp , there is a direct link to pages that is shown what kind of amounts person can prepare to pay when declaring a car in finland. Links to taxation infos requires pdf, just clic selected year and month, and all taxated car models will open. Notify that information in general and doesn't bond finnish customs at any kind. Pdf-files are quite large, so be patient. The last numbers of amounst is the total taxing value that private person is obligated to pat to finnish custom before car can be registered in finnish traffic.(autot=cars, moottoripyörät=motorcycles)

In general, some car models just isn't worth to bring in finland, due finnish taxation policy when considering to import a car. Of course one can make a complain of taxing-decicion and hopefully get some refund on taxes that are too highly charged by finnish custom.

Anyway, nice lancer...

verylame

Sijainti
Tallinn, Estonia
L-200 sanoi
Anyway, nice lancer...

maybe you know, is there any exportprice or something if i want to buy a car from Finland. Because prices in your country are too high.

btw, my lancer is for sale again  8) price is 3000 with sound, anyone interested?

L-200

Sijainti
Äänekoski
maybe you know, is there any exportprice or something if i want to buy a car from Finland. Because prices in your country are too high.

W H A T ??? :eek: :eek:

Does anybody actually want's to buy used car FROM finland. Please  ;D ;D ;D, that's best one in ages i've heard.
Why do you think that when goverment changed taxation policy by Eu-court's decicion there was, and still is a boom to go abroad and byu a car fron there instead of finland?

Mostly finnish people go to Germany to byu an M-B from Gunther or Mohammad, which ever sells car cheaper. :D

Then they bring it to finland and customs avalue the remaining amount of taxes. Then car owner pays taxes and makes a complain og the amount of taxes he/she paid to court and after years of waiting car buyer might get some refund of taxes that he/she has paid. Notify that the car that was bought in finland was already old and used, and stays old and used no matter what, but as long as it's imported( and mostly in finland an expencive model too)  it is like a rare pearl worth of a fortune. In car buying fron finland, thing is like in estonia when S-U collapsed and estonia became independent state once again, same thing here with cars as you got there back a while ago, you know what I mean.

And then the happy exalted carbuyer  wonders that what to do next with old car and why my new car(M-B or what ever) isn't working so well as expected  ;) ;D(notify that this is ironic texture on finnish car buyer abroad).

But when person is exporting a car from finland there is no export-prices or anything, not even VAT reclaim when considering  of car export, VAT will be refunded at border on any other product, but not fron a car, at least I think that's the way it is.
This is so because in finland, a car is as holy as a cow to indian people, if you understand what I mean(you do, I know it).

You are aware of these national emblems in car?
Finland had previously SF-sticker in rear. That did not ment SUOMI-FINLAND, even so that everyone told otherwise, it actually ment SOVIET-FINLAND.
Now you are slightly aware of finnish byrocraty.

But now, when we are member of EU, we have new emblem FIN, instead of S-F. Word FIN doesn't come from english language, it comes from france. The word FIN isn't shorted from FINLAND, french just took a word that descripes us quite well and the word FIN means THE END, fu*king beautuful to be finnish, don't you say ??? ;D

verylame

Sijainti
Tallinn, Estonia
L-200 sanoi
W H A T ??? :eek: :eek:

Does anybody actually want's to buy used car FROM finland. Please  ;D ;D ;D, that's best one in ages i've heard.
Why do you think that when goverment changed taxation policy by Eu-court's decicion there was, and still is a boom to go abroad and byu a car fron there instead of finland?
i just cant find lancers gti for sale in other countries... and you have 4 ones for sale at nettiauto.com, but the prices... 7000+eur for 10year car is too much... max price is 3000-3200! for 7000eur it is possible to buy 6y.o. nissan 200sx 8)

L-200

Sijainti
Äänekoski
There you go. That is the result of finnish taxation policy of cars, prices of old cars stay high and new cars just are more and more expencive to byu. Previously goverment practically blocked private car importing by taxes.

10 years ago when finland joined to Eu there was talking that our taxation policy should be altered, especially change taxation policy when concidering a private car importing. Nothing happened until finland was sueded(is that correct word)
to EU-court and found guilty to illegal taxation policy that was against the EU rules of free trading in EU area.

Then government was obligates to change car taxation policies,new laws and rules were made in a hurry. Job of taxing imported cars was given to finnish customs(finnish customs operates under states treasury department, not justice system, one customs jobs are to collect taxes) and they literally drowned to paperworks because tens of thousands of finnish peoples rushed abroad to get "cheap" import car.
This rush to buy a car is a perfect example of peoples reaction when something new comes to hand, and also a perfect example of how twisted is finnish taxation policy when considering a car.

In finland car is a very expencive thing to buy and to keep it in traffic in generally(inspections every year, yearly fee to government to use your own car insurances+ volunteer insurances, expencive fuel etc etc).

p.s. don't even ask how stricly car building is limited in finland by somewhat hidious rules.

Axu

Nice car! I've got a similar one, but a -94.  :D
P.S. Your handbrake works well? It's a pain in the ass..

30421535.jpg

verylame

Sijainti
Tallinn, Estonia
Axu sanoi
Nice car! I've got a similar one, but a -94.  :D
P.S. Your handbrake works well? It's a pain in the ass..

works well on ice/snow surfaces, but dont think it will block wheels on tarmac... do you know how to fix it?

p.s. does anyone have repair_manual on 4g93 engine?

Axu

verylame sanoi
works well on ice/snow surfaces, but dont think it will block wheels on tarmac... do you know how to fix it?

We're working on it. It probably needs new handbrakewires, gaskets and bearings on brakecalipers, discs and pads. If it doesn't work after that, I'll have to buy new calipers (used hopefully). New ones cost 400€ /piece!!

Happy driving 8)

Some pics here: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lancer94gti/album?.dir=/cec1&.view=t

Edit: Brakes are working now! Got new discs, pads, caliper gaskets and needle bearings (Mazda 626 -98 needles should also fit there) and handbrake wires. Tires lock well now, quicker turns u know. :driver

Also new 2" cat-back exhaust.

verylame

Sijainti
Tallinn, Estonia
wanted to ask if anyone knows where to find perfomance parts for gti lancer with 4g93. couldnt find anything on the net :(
most of all interested in LSD and CLUTCH.

Ylös Bottom