Hello from Greece!!!

E

Elina

Ηello everyone!!! i'm Elina from Greece and owner of a mitsubishi colt cz3 spicy red (waiting to put some goodies)
and member of www.coltpower.gr Ive lived in finland for a while at joensuu and seans then i always keep in touch. sorry not speaking finnish so i don't understand many things in here. congratulations for the forum it is super!! keep on great job see ya all!! :peukku :)

Rising sun

ColtLancer-78
Vs: Hello from Greece!!!

Hello Elina!

How nice you visiting to our Mitsubishi site, I think you are a very good car! I drive myself oldies but so goldies mitsubishi cars
at the turn of the 1970 - 1980´s..
Forgive me, my English is quite poor, not to mention Greek;)

There are snow falling hard lately.. It´s exotic, but you have seen it here -and feel it...the pure white beauty:)
Well, I live pretty near where you once lived here and I wishes you all the best & good luck wishes!

(hyvät ovat heidän sivunsa, tosin tuo Helleeninen painotus vaikeuttaa asiaan syventymistä :)

Skydiver

Sijainti
Kerava

Hi Elina,

And thank you for your greetings! You have an impressive collection of Colts in Your club... :peukku We have the same problems to understand your language but the pics are nice. 8)

If You like to put some pics to here feel free to do so - especially if You put some goodies to it! It's always interesting to see what kind of modifications other Mitsubishi owners do to their cars.

Best wishes to You and greetings from Mitsubishi Club Finland to your club members!
- Harri -

E

Elina

thanx everyone!! please if someone can help me to upload photos and where... kiiitooooooooos!!!!! ;D

silverstone

HanaaHanaa.. Taittuutaittuu :)
Sijainti
Tampere

Hi!
when you write a comment there is a "link" or button called +Lisätoiminnot click that and there appears something like this:

[] Ilmoita vastauksista
[] Palaa viestiketjuun
[] älä käytä kuvallisia hymiöitä
LIITE: [____________________] [selaa...] (lisää liitteitä)
click [selaa...] so you can send picture from your computer.

if you want to send more pictures click (lisää liitteitä) button and there appears another
[________________] [selaa...]

Sorry my bad english ;D i hope this helped you :) :peukku

-Kalle-

E

Elina

Do i need to register? i don't see any button like that :-[

Skydiver

Sijainti
Kerava

I guess the registration is not needed. Try this: There's image button ("lisää kuva" in finnish) under the B-button. Press the button and this is what You get: [img]

Put the URL to your pic in it and there you go... :peukku Like this: [img]*********[img]

UITTO-

Sijainti
Tarvasjoki

Skydiver sanoi
I guess the registration is not needed. Try this: There's image button ("lisää kuva" in finnish) under the B-button. Press the button and this is what You get: http://[img]

Put the URL to your pic in it and there you go... :peukku Like this: [img]*********[img]
[/quote]

should work.

Welcome to mcf Elina!!

Ylös Bottom