Tampere
Vs: Hi and say hello to all

Hello to Singapore ! Quite nice GP track you have there.... :peukku

Skydiver

Sijainti
Kerava

Hi and thanks for the greetings! :peukku

Feel free to add pics of your car or if You know some links to interesting projects in your country... Those would be nice to see.

Zygi

Sijainti
Tampere

shadows sanoi
Thanks ;D ;D but what is GP ??? ??? have you been here before.?
I Guess he meant the formula 1 G)rand P)rix that was held on Singapore (Road track).
Been twice to singapore and love it as well as Malaysia.

shadows

Zygi sanoi
I Guess he meant the formula 1 G)rand P)rix that was held on Singapore (Road track).
Been twice to singapore and love it as well as Malaysia.

Umm....... no doubt i live in singapore, but i have never been in malaysia before. :-\ :-\ hei.....hei.......... few year back i have a change to come finland, very very nice historical but mixed with Modernization foundation country. i have token some picture at the Helsinki square and also the train station. if i have a change i will visit this country again.

Zygi

Sijainti
Tampere

shadows sanoi
Umm....... no doubt i live in singapore, but i have never been in malaysia before. :-\ :-\ hei.....hei.......... few year back i have a change to come finland, very very nice historical but mixed with Modernization foundation country. i have token some picture at the Helsinki square and also the train station. if i have a change i will visit this country again.
How come? Isn't it that you Singaporeans go break the law in Malaysia because of strict laws inside sg.
As far as i remember the fine was fixed (~80eur) in Malaysia whether you drove 1km or 100km/h over the speedlimit.
Some say that you can also bribe the Malaysian police quite easily.

Like in here: http://irc-galleria.net/view.php?nick=Zygi&image_id=49183291 The police was race driving against a truck in Malaysian highway :) (they drove past me, i was driving ~110km/h) (I Was driving a local copy of Mitsu Galant: Proton Perdana)

shadows

Zygi sanoi
How come? Isn't it that you Singaporeans go break the law in Malaysia because of strict laws inside sg.
As far as i remember the fine was fixed (~80eur) in Malaysia whether you drove 1km or 100km/h over the speedlimit.
Some say that you can also bribe the Malaysian police quite easily.

Like in here: http://irc-galleria.net/view.php?nick=Zygi&image_id=49183291 The police was race driving against a truck in Malaysian highway :) (they drove past me, i was driving ~110km/h) (I Was driving a local copy of Mitsu Galant: Proton Perdana)

yeap i also heard that, but i not so sure about how they bribe the traffic police. so far i have heard alots of bad news from malaysia. badly public security and robbery often happened. plus create traffic accident and rod your car.

Zygi

Sijainti
Tampere

shadows sanoi
yeap i also heard that, but i not so sure about how they bribe the traffic police. so far i have heard alots of bad news from malaysia. badly public security and robbery often happened. plus create traffic accident and rod your car.
Maybe because of you have so much restrictions, laws and cameras on every corner of every intersection you get the feeling of safety in sg. Of course you can see the difference when stepping abroad to JB. Just the amount of litter laying around on Johor Baru side is enormous.

I Had no problems staying in KL for about 6 months. Never experienced anything bad happening around. All the bad things happened during that time I read from the local newspapers but newer saw anything. The traffic is bad around KL, but the highways are quite ok. You could say that the Malaysian driving behaviour is one sort of controlled chaos. Once you get into the crazy driving habits, you'll manage just fine ;)

But I loved the local food, and am planning a trip back to sg/my as soon as I can gather the money for the trip.

shadows

Zygi sanoi
Maybe because of you have so much restrictions, laws and cameras on every corner of every intersection you get the feeling of safety in sg. Of course you can see the difference when stepping abroad to JB. Just the amount of litter laying around on Johor Baru side is enormous.

I Had no problems staying in KL for about 6 months. Never experienced anything bad happening around. All the bad things happened during that time I read from the local newspapers but newer saw anything. The traffic is bad around KL, but the highways are quite ok. You could say that the Malaysian driving behaviour is one sort of controlled chaos. Once you get into the crazy driving habits, you'll manage just fine ;)

But I loved the local food, and am planning a trip back to sg/my as soon as I can gather the money for the trip.

I can understand your point of view, because alots of Foreigners have the same ideas like you. but is ok. ;D ;D
now everywhere arround the world, everybody are headache about moneies. :seina :seina hope you can sooner gaher enough $$$ and spend here.
let us made some $$$$ of you ;D ;D

Ylös Bottom