Instructions how to switch board language to english.

Gata Skog

Sijainti
Upplands Väsby/Sollentuna - Sverige.
Hi!
Ive got a pretty powerful Outlander Turbo.
Im Swedish and i found my way this far by translation from my girlfriend.
Its very hard when everything in the forum is in Finnish, even in the International section.......

I go to Finland, to my girlfriends parents, outside of Lahtis about 4 times a year, and i havent seen too many Outlanders there.

Well, well, i am new here and i hope to hear from anyone around, in English, or even in Swedish

//Gata&Skog

Vs: Svenska or English?

Hi there,

Feel free to change the bulletin board's language to English by clicking:
click "PROFIILI" (From up there)
then click "PERUSASETUKSET" from left menu.
then select English from "KÄYTETTÄVÄ KIELIPAKETTI:" dropdown box.

Then it should be atleast a bit easier to browse here.

Hope it works.

Cheers.

EDIT: word translations FIN to ENG
PROFIILI = PROFILE
PERUSASETUKSET = BASE SETTINGS
KÄYTETTÄVÄ KIELIPAKETTI = LANGUAGE SELECTION

You're welcome.

Well... some say that Finnish is the second hardest language to learn just after Mandarin Chinese ;D

Next time you visit Finland you should arrange it so that you can attend to our events, like track days..

Vs: Instructions how to switch board language to english.

I´ll make this sticky, and edit topic name. This may be helpful to other users, who wonder how to change language.

Zygi sanoi
You're welcome.

Well... some say that Finnish is the second hardest language to learn just after Mandarin Chinese ;D

Next time you visit Finland you should arrange it so that you can attend to our events, like track days..

I will try, it would be cool to attend an event.
We usually are around outside of Lahtis when we are there, or in suburb of Helsinki, norra Haga.
When i find some time i am going to get a beginners course in Finnish to see if i can get some back, only bad words left in vocabulary now.

//Gata&Skog

Takaisin
Ylös Bottom