Jäsenen shadows uusimmat tuotokset

1. S

Uusi 2008 Lancer

Vs: Uusi 2008 Lancer Another cool !!! looking ride ;D ;D
  2. S

Uusi 2008 Lancer

Vs: Uusi 2008 Lancer Haluaisin tietää onko foorumi täällä erityistä uusi Lancer? ;D ;D Hi, may i know is there a forum here special for the 2008 new lancer? ;D ;D
  3. S

Hi and say hello to all

Vs: Hi and say hello to all I can understand your point of view, because alots of Foreigners have the same ideas like you. but is ok. ;D ;D now everywhere arround the world, everybody are headache about moneies. :seina :seina hope you can sooner gaher enough $$$ and spend here. let us made...
  4. S

Hi and say hello to all

Vs: Hi and say hello to all yeap i also heard that, but i not so sure about how they bribe the traffic police. so far i have heard alots of bad news from malaysia. badly public security and robbery often happened. plus create traffic accident and rod your car.
  5. S

Hi and say hello to all

Vs: Hi and say hello to all Umm....... no doubt i live in singapore, but i have never been in malaysia before. :-\ :-\ hei.....hei.......... few year back i have a change to come finland, very very nice historical but mixed with Modernization foundation country. i have token some picture at...
  6. S

Hi and say hello to all

Vs: Hi and say hello to all Thanks ;D ;D but what is GP ??? ??? have you been here before.?
  7. S

Hi and say hello to all

Vs: Hi and say hello to all Thanks brother. ;D ;D
  8. S

Hi and say hello to all

Hi, i am from singapore just want to say hello to all the member here. ;D ;D I drive a W37 white 2008 lancer GT 2.0.
Takaisin
Ylös Bottom