Hakutulokset

1. Henry

Mitsubishi Starion for sale in Estonia

Vs: Mitsubishi Starion for sale in Estonia Thanks for good wishes, but Ive given up! Its not worth the trouble, as Ive said before, it's a nice donor! Body is too rusty! I think maybe in the future when I have completed MSc and have more time (and money) I'll bring better one from Germany. I...
  2. Henry

Vs: Mitsubishi Starion for sale in Estonia OK, so it was the price. You know, there is someone who was stupid enough to pay this price - me! Wasted half of this money to get it's papers legally OK, as it was deleted from registry. It wasn't easy, trust me! Car was in that condition when I...
  3. Henry

Vs: Mitsubishi Starion for sale in Estonia Hello! I dont understand why so little interest, I spent some time in your forum and saw that you have tons of RWD Mitsus, and this engine and tranny is bolt-on! We in Estonia have some Starions, but almost no other RWD Mitsus... An Ex2000 was for...
  4. Henry

Hello Mitsubishi fans in Finland! I have a nice donor for sale in Estonia, I thought you might be interested: Mitsubishi Starion, 1983, 2.0l 4G63T, 125kW. I bought it in 2007, previous owner didn't care about it and used it until it didn't pass yearly technical inspection any more. It is in...
Takaisin
Ylös Bottom