Hello from Latvia!

JanZi

Sijainti
Riga, Latvia
NewYear-2009.jpg

We wish You to fulfill all you've been dreaming about and to conquer the highest peaks in the New Year!
In the name of DSM Club Latvia - JanZi. ;)

Slider

Galant VR-4 Monte Carlo e39 / Lancer 1.6 CB RE85
Ylläpitäjä
Club Member
Sijainti
Taipalsaari
Vs: Hello from Latvia!

Greetings. :) You may be aware that MCF was visiting Lithuania last summer. There was a track day in Kacergine racetrack. I suppose some there are some pictures from Latvia too. And maybe there was drivers from your country? :) http://www.mitsubishiclubfinland.com/galleria/main.php?g2_itemId=14146

You can change gallery language from finnish to something else from left menu. Bottom of that meny is a drop down box what says "Kieli".

JanZi

Sijainti
Riga, Latvia

Slider sanoi
Greetings. :) You may be aware that MCF was visiting Lithuania last summer. There was a track day in Kacergine racetrack. I suppose some there are some pictures from Latvia too. And maybe there was drivers from your country? :) http://www.mitsubishiclubfinland.com/galleria/main.php?g2_itemId=14146

You can change gallery language from finnish to something else from left menu. Bottom of that meny is a drop down box what says "Kieli".
Huh, thanks.
This year`s been so dynamic, that somehow I missed visiting this forum. So my apologies for late answer.
I remember girls and guys from Finland @ Kacergine, as there were 2 cars from LV too - bright green Ply Laser turbo and mine black 1G Eclipse.
It was fun to drive on track an afterwards to have a party.
Hope to see and meet You on some events next year! :)

J. Puhakka

Club Member
Moderaattori

Thank you for nice christmas card (yet again), merry christmas to all you too :peukku :joulu

ast

Z27AG
Sijainti
Järvenpää

Hi JanZi and Merry Christmas to you!

I was in Kacergine with the silver Evo 4 - it was a superb trip! Looking forward to do some nice trips abroad next year as well.

Ylös Bottom